Monday, July 29, 2013

21 Days Down - Almost Half Way There

It was rainy and grey yesterday. It was a pajama-wearing kind of day. I wanted to lounge around all day. But as I was getting ready to put my youngest down for her late morning nap, I knew that if I didn't get my workout in then, I might not get one in at all. Once I finally got a spinning app to work (I was having some major issues with it), and was finishing up the first 5 minutes of warm-up, my youngest woke up. Seriously. I was having that kind of morning. I did, however, manage to get a full spinning workout in after putting my baby in the pack-n-play with some toys. And that, my friends, is why I like to go to the gym for my workouts. 

For dinner, I pulled out some ground turkey and was going to make spaghetti. Then I realized that I didn't have spaghetti sauce or even items needed to make my own sauce. Plan B. Shoot. I didn't have a plan B and I didn't feel like dragging the girls out to the store (because I was showered and back in my pajamas) so I found this recipe for Loaded Turkey Stuffed - Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes. Score! They were awesome! I was a little skeptical since they involved some spice, but oh my goodness, were they tasty. My husband asked if I could put them in the rotation. Heck yes! 

I follow a number of fitness blogs and most of the women are cross-fit athletes. I would love to try cross fit. Have you seen those bodies? Sign me up. If it wasn't for the dang price tag. Why are they so expensive? Anyways, a few of the blogs have been introducing the new Women's Cross Fit Nano 3.0. So far everyone seems to be raving about them. Aren't they cute?


Source: Reebok.com


It almost makes me want to do cross fit just for the shoes. While I was at the Reebok website I noticed all the great colors. I love me some colorful workout gear! Why do I never think to look there for workout clothes/shoes? Did you know can design your own shoe? Yeah, I just spent at least 30 minutes designing shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment