Thursday, July 11, 2013

Delicious Lettuce Wraps

Yesterday, I finished my third workout out of 50 at the gym. I went for a quick run (4 miles, 32.52 seconds) because I was limited in time. I often dream about being able to spend hours at the gym but with two little ones that just isn't an option.



Now on to the good stuff... Dinner! I made the Crock Pot Sesame Honey Chicken recipe found at Skinnytaste.com. I've made this meal once or twice before and it is always a hit. I've even passed this little gem along to friends and so far it has been popular with everyone. Try it. Seriously. Last night I used this recipe and put it in lettuce cups with quinoa then topped it with Sriracha and Sesame Seeds. So good.


I'm off to try and get a workout in! Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment