Sunday, July 28, 2013

Coincidence?

Well I did it! I hit my goal! I ran four miles at an 8.00 min/mi pace on the treadmill! Maybe the yoga and stretching out those hip flexors really worked. Or maybe it was all the caffeine in my system from my morning coffee. Whatever it was, it worked! Now if I could just get close to this pace outside, I'd be one happy lady! Maybe that will be my next goal!





I tried out a new recipe this morning for Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins. I had a few extra ripe bananas and have been craving a little chocolate. I saw this recipe and knew that I had to try it. There is no flour or dairy (if you use Almond Milk instead of cow's milk). I had one two as soon as they came out of the oven! Yum! So far they've been a hit all around! Sorry for the picture quality but I had to snap them with my iphone before they were all gone!





Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment